Saturday, November 6, 2010

Alright, it seems like I start off every post with "It's been a long time since my last post..." so let's just assume that and get to the good stuff! :)

click for full-size image

HUBBY HOTNESS' BIRTHDAY!

We sure are a lucky family to have him! SO BLESSED! So we went to the Texas Renaissance Festival (one of my FAVORITES!) earlier this month, and there was someone dressed up like the Wild Thing. HH's mother used to call him that growing up, so I had to have a picture.

I used this theme for the invites and cake for his special day.

For dinner I made my empanadas. Not original, but HH LOVES them! Some of you asked for the recipe. Check out the link, and let me know how it goes. (Ellice-no tequila in mine! hahaha)

MAX Cake! :)
For inspiration I used a combination of ideas from
Party Perfect and Armelle. Thank you!

It was a fun evening. Love you HH!



No comments:

Post a Comment