Thursday, July 8, 2010

2010 - The 2nd Quarter??

Sheesh! I really need to get better at posting!


APRIL
, MAY & JUNE

After reading My Life in France for book club, I decided to try ratatouille. This photo doesn't do it justice, but can we say YUMMY?


Growing sunflowers in pots.


April flowers




Fiesta Float parade - the shoebox Star Wars version

Hilariously perfect Mother's Day gift from my sister-in-law - Team Edward!


Teacher Appreciation Week and End of the Year gifts for our wonderful teachers


Aunt Olga's Graduation! I don't like the length of graduations, but I love the tradition of it.

The Star Wars Exhibit at NASA! Whoa! My girls were in heaven!

Father's Day gift from the children - a candy treasure box



A sure sign that summer playgroups have started...

Now there have been a few parties that warrant their own posting, so I'll do those hopefully soon! Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. After viewing these photos, I feel like I just went on a lovely and inspiring vacation. You continue to amaze me with everything you do. I hope I can be the smallest bit like you are someday.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that it has been forever since your last post!! Me too. Way to live your life and enjoy the nowness of it :) My own excuse is insanity, but I am working on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you have been so busy this year! And what great gift ideas for teachers too. Yes you are very talented, little lady!
    I can't wait to see how your transformation turns out!

    ReplyDelete