Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Harry Potter Prep

So on that last post: when you have as many kids coming to this party as we do, even paying just a dollar a cauldron adds WAY up, so we're trying to be FRUGAL. ugh, I definitely need help with the application of that word when it comes to these parties. ;)


Thus, instead of buying cauldrons, I bought plastic bowls (4 for $1) and spray painted them. Same with the hats. I bought party hats (8 for $1) and used spray paint I already had.


These sweet Diagon Alley shopping bags with handles? Free from Sun Harvest- Tres Merci Beaucoup!


And these AWESOME wands Hubby Hotness is making? Free branches from my backyard. Dowel ends gorilla glued on. Spray painting happening tonight. Thanks HH! You're the best!

Also tonight: store front signs and potion experiments.

Cristina

1 comment: